We are grateful for the many monetary donations we receive, which help Esperanza pay the bills and keep our critical services open. In addition, donations provide emergency funds for survivors who, for example, need bus passes to look for work, need to pay for storage for all their possessions, or pay to get their utilities turned on in a new apartment.
To make an ONLINE DONATION, click here.
Please consider joining our HOPE monthly gift campaign by allowing us to debit your credit card or debit card monthly with a donation of $1 or more.
Or you can send a CHECK to:
Esperanza Shelter Support Center
3130 Rufina Street
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Honor or Remember a Loved One with a Donation to Esperanza Shelter.
There are so many ways to honor or remember someone through a donation.
- Honor a friend’s anniversary or birthday
- Give a Christmas or Hanukkah gift for someone who has it all
- Honor your mom for Mother’s Day
- Remember someone special who has passed away with a memorial donation
We’d be happy to send a card to your friend or loved one acknowledging your thoughtful gift to Esperanza. Send us your gift along with the name of the honoree and his/her address. If your gift is in memory of someone, please send us the name of the deceased along with the name(s) and address(es) of those who should receive the memorial card.
There are many possible legacy gifts including cash, art, real estate, stock, charitable trusts, life insurance policies, and charitable gift annuities. The most common type of legacy gift is a bequest to a charity such as Esperanza Shelter through your will.
Talk to your attorney, tax advisor or accountant for more information about Legacy Gifts to Esperanza Shelter. You may also contact Esperanza Shelter’s Development Department at email@example.com or call 505.309.1657.
In an effort to keep our clients, our team and our community safe, Esperanza Shelter will no longer accept in-kind donations. Instead, we ask that you donate the following items:
- Gift cards for Wal-Mart, Lyft, Ross, Target, VISA and/or gas cards. Gift cards helps our clients feel empowered to make financial, clothing and living decisions on their own. Gift cards can be dropped off at the address below or send an e-gift card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New diapers and wipes (please call 505.474.5536 option 3 for more information).
- You can also donate high-end clothing and accessories to Art.i.fact Consignment Boutique. Visit their website and check out Clothes for a Cause, which allows you to direct the proceeds of the sale of your items to Esperanza.
For all donations above, we will provide you with a receipt.
Questions about donations? Please contact us at 505.474.5536, option 3.
Please mail check or gift card donations to
3130 Rufina St
Santa Fe NM 87507
Thank you for your generosity and support of our mission!